zoo

zoo

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dear Dad...

I got into the drivers' side of the car today and Simon said, "Mom, why are you sitting in Dad's chair?"

Simon: "Why is my underwear warm?"
Me: "It just came out of the dryer."
Simon: "You're a genius, Mom." (yells to Jeff in the other room), "Dad, I think Mom is a genius!"

Simon and I were praying before he went to school this morning. I thanked God for giving me such a great son and Simon said, "You said some very nice things to God. Good job!"

Me: "I love you, Simon!"
Simon: "Phew! I was hoping so. That's great! I love you too!"


Me: "Simon, do you want to make a birthday card for Dad?"

Simon: "Sure. It says, "Dear Uncle Ryan, thank you for the crash robots" (that he got for Christmas) "and the Megatron one and Happy Birthday. Love, Simon."
Me: "No, buddy. It's Dad's birthday. Do you want to make a card for Dad?"
Simon: "Yes. It will say, "Dear Dad, blah, blah, blah."
Me: "How about writing "Happy Birthday, Love, Simon."
Simon: "Nah."

No comments:

Post a Comment