zoo

zoo

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wakie Wakie

Simon realized that the scab on the end of his nose is gone. He wandered into the other room and I heard him saying, "God, you healed me! That's amazing! That's totally amazing, God!"
He is a really good reminder of how God likes to hear from us.

I was talking to Simon this morning. He interrupted me to say, "Mom, sometimes I interject."
No kidding.

I asked Simon if he wanted waffles for breakfast. He looked at me and said, "D! That means 'yes' in Spanish."
I answered, "'Yes' in Spanish is si."
Simon then said, "Oh. I said the wrong letter."

Simon: "I have no desire to eat my breakfast."
Me (trying to keep a straight face): "Can you eat anyway?"
Simon: "I guess so, 'cause I totally love you. I totally do."

Simon built a spaceship out of Legos. He told us it was called "Golden Yellow, Black Star, Tie Fighter Ship". Then he told me its' nickname: Ship.

Simon: "Wakie, wakie, heads and bakey."

No comments:

Post a Comment