zoo

zoo

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Millennium Falcon

Simon is obsessed with idea of putting on "suits" that make him into different animals. His newest: "I put on my creature suit. Now I turn into a millennium falcon."

Simon has really gotten into Star Wars. It's funny because he's never seen it. The other day, I had to say, "Luke Skywalker, you need to eat your food" or "Luke Skywalker, what color clothes do you want to wear?".

Me: "What are you doing?"
Simon: "Oh, nothing special."

Me: "Good morning. What did you dream about last night?"
Simon: "Nothing, 'cause my eyes were open all night."

Simon (with panic in his voice): "I haven't seen Dad play Lego Batman in  years!"

I saw that Simon was having a hard time getting the hand towel on the towel rack. I asked if he wanted help and he said, "Thank you! I've been trying and trying for minutes and minutes!"

Jeff: "Are you done with your macaroni and cheese?"
Simon: "Um...I think I'm going to eat my last piece in a jiffy."

No comments:

Post a Comment