zoo

zoo

Friday, July 20, 2012

As You Wish

Simon: "I'm going to play a game: I'm going to shoot you with my blaster, then I'm going to kiss you."

Simon: "There's someone with a lawnmower and a sombrero by our house. That's kind of odd."
I didn't see the person he was talking about, but I seriously doubt he was wearing a sombrero. Life is so interesting through a kids' eyes.

Me: "Simon, take a bite of your dinner please."
Simon: "As you wish."
Now, I'm fully aware that, since he hasn't see Princess Bride, there's no way he was quoting that movie. It made me laugh anyway.

Me: "You're being silly."
Simon: "I'm just like that sometimes."

Last night Simon got out of bed. His reason? He wanted to apologize for getting out of bed.

Me: "Simon, I like your picture of Robin. You are so creative!"
Simon: "Are you mocking me?"

Yesterday I made bath paint for Simon (shaving cream and food coloring. It was easy to clean up, too). He had a great time painting, and just as much fun helping me clean up.





No comments:

Post a Comment