zoo

zoo

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Southeast

I went driving last night to practice for my license. Simon said, "Mom, Dad needs to drive!" but later changed his mind saying, "Dad, Mom is the most better" (he's still learning when to say "more" and when not to) "driver than you". Ha!

Simon: "Excuse me, Mom? I have to say something."
Me: "What, Simon?"
Simon: "You're so silly, it knocks my socks off!"

Simon took one bite of the dinner we made for him, then said, "I eat variety, admit it!"

Simon: "Dad, can I have some water?"
Jeff: "Sure, buddy."
Simon: "And don't forget to make it extra watery!"

Every five minutes, Simon wants me to "fix" his hair. I'm getting really tired of brushing his hair. Cowlicks are cowlicks, kid. They're going to be there for a while.

Simon: "We need to go get a new robot helmet for me. We just need to go by my VPK-left, right, then left, then southeast. Then-you're there!"

Simon: "Mom, let's watch my show in Spanish!"

No comments:

Post a Comment