zoo

zoo

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I talk a lot. Is it okay if I ramble on!"

Good morning!

I took Simon to the playground yesterday. I told him which way to go, and he said, "Good thinking, Mom!" He tries so hard to be encouraging.

I congratulated Simon on doing a good job on something and he said, "That's 'cause I'm a genius. Hahahaha! It's just a joke."

Simon: "I have to pounce on Dad and take him down, 'cause he's the bad guy!"
Me: "Well, make sure you're not too rough."
Simon: "Oh. I guess I'll pounce on Dad and give him a hug."

Simon was pretending he was a knight. He told me, "You get to be my squire. Help me put on my gauntlet."
Silly boy.

Simon: "I have something to show you. It's so cool, you won't believe it!"

Simon: "I talk a lot. Is it okay if I ramble on?"
Hahahaha! This one had me rolling on the floor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment