zoo

zoo

Monday, February 6, 2012

"I text everyone on my list"

Happy Monday (no sarcasm intended)!

While at a SuperBowl party last night, Simon managed to "acquire" a cell phone. After sending a bunch of random messages, he said, "I text everyone on my list."
This morning he brought it up again and said, "I sent a secret plan to everybody on the phone. It was a scheme."

Simon: "I'm an expert at laughing. Hahahahahaha! See?"

Simon: "Knock, knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Simon: "Fast Boy."
Me: "Fast Boy who?"
Simon: "Fast Boy who wants to open the door and go to the football party and say 'happy birthday' to that one Terry guy. Hahahaha!"
I'm not sure he understands the whole "joke" concept yet.

In unrelated news, Simon wore underwear to bed last night and stayed dry all night! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment