zoo

zoo

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Mom, you crack me up"

Good morning! A couple of these are from yesterday.

Jeff told me this one, I didn't hear it: We took Simon for a play date with one of his little buddies at the park yesterday. As they were on the swings, Simon's buddy said, "Simon, I'm not wearing my boots today."
Simon answered, "That's a bummer, but your shoes are cool." to which his friend replied, "I like your shoes too." They're both such sweet kids!

Simon: "I'm Dwigger. I'm a transformer that transforms into a dirt bike!"

Simon was listening to the song "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands". He looked at me and said, "God's hands are HUGE!"

I had a dumb moment where I told Simon to eat his food in the bathroom. I think I was trying to get him to eat his breakfast and asking him if he needed to use the restroom at the same time. Simon looked at me and said, "Mom, you crack me up." At least I'm good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment