zoo

zoo

Friday, February 3, 2012

Simon explains what his job is

We had tacos and tortilla chips with salsa the other night. Simon said, "I need bigger pants 'cause I ate a lot of chips!"

Simon: "Mom, are you fond of me?"
Me: "Yes, I am."
Simon: "Does that mean you're partial to me?"
Me: "I am partial to you, buddy."
Simon: "Does that mean you love me?"
Me: "I love you sooo much!"
Simon: "Aww. I'm fond of you too."

Simon gave me a hug. Then he looked at me and said, "I'm uncomfortable 'cause you're metal."
Uh, really?

Simon: "Uncle Ryan's going to come play, and I'm NEVER going to take a nap! Deal?"

Simon (while playing with his cars): "Uh, excuse me? I need a little help over here!"

Simon: "Part of your job is to clean stuff like the dishes and the silverware. My job is to see how fast cars go."
I made him help me unload the dishwasher. So there, buddy!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment