zoo

zoo

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A ton of love!

Simon to Jeff: "I'm making a new game and it's going to be cool. We will need your help."

Simon: "I'm going to try to make the same sound as a penguin. Here goes nothing!"

Simon: "When I defeat the bad guys I fall over a lot because I'm clumsy. It's ridiclious." He can't quite pronounce "ridiculous" yet.

Simon (all in one breath without any pause): "IloveDadandyouandUncleRyanandGrandmaandMsGracieandEliandmostlyGod. Phew! That's a ton of love!"

Simon ate cereal with milk on it for the first time today. Hurray for trying new things! He loved it, of course.
 He looked at me with milk dripping down his chin and said, "This is delicious! Thanks for not making me eat those nasty mashed potatoes!"
The last time we had him try mashed potatoes was weeks ago. Apparently, that made quite the negative impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment