zoo

zoo

Friday, January 13, 2012

Violent Prayers

Simon looked out the window early in the morning. The moon was still out, of course. He looked at me and said, "The moon is still up! It's probably because I woke up at two minutes. That's pretty early."

Simon wanted me to race his toys cars with him. He kept putting his car in front and starting early. I asked him if he was trying to cheat and he answered, "I'm attempting to win."
I love that he knows that word!

Simon wanted me to play with him. I told him I'd come play with his cars with him after I started a load of laundry. He said, "I need to tell you something." I went into his room with him and he LOCKED THE DOOR! Then he said, "You have to play right now."

I thanked Simon for being so helpful yesterday and he said, "I was glad to do it."

I was humming under my breath. Simon asked me why and I told him that I had a song stuck in my head. I asked if he ever gets songs stuck in his head and he said, "Yes. That's why I get dizzy."

Last week, I told Simon to pray before lunch and he threw himself on the floor. I thought he was throwing a temper tantrum until he explained to me: "I'm bowing to God." Even his prayers are violent. Jeesh!

Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment