zoo

zoo

Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Don't eat Mom, bug!"

Hi! Here are some more Simon-isms:

Simon: "Eat healthy, be happy!"
Me: "Where on earth did you hear that?"
Simon: "On PBS Kids dot org."
You know he has a good memory when he has the website that's advertised before Super Why memorized.

At dinner time, Jeff said to Simon, "Open your mouth and close your eyes, and you'll receive a big surprise." to try to get Simon to eat his carrots.
Simon's version: "Close your eyes and eat your carrot and you will receive a prize." Ha ha!

Simon fell over. He immediately jumped back up and said, "The skeletons under my body are okay!"

Simon: "Thanks for putting chocolate in the brownies."

I have a bug bite on my elbow. Simon saw it and said, "I think you were bit by a fruit fly. Don't eat Mom, bug!"

Jeff read Simon the story of the last supper this morning. I asked Simon what the story was about. He said: "Jesus said something important about supper." We might need to explain that one again.

Simon: "I'm a robot that turns into a washing machine."

Simon: "Crocodiles creep me out."

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment