zoo

zoo

Saturday, January 21, 2012

DESTROY!

Good morning!

There is something intimidating about seeing a three year old run at you, swinging a paper towel tube and yelling, "DESTROY!"
Of course, it's Simon, so he accidentally hit himself in the head while swinging his tube around.

Simon (to me): "In my opinion, you're the best in the whole world! But I'm the only superhero in the earth."

Simon: "Mom, I'm going to season your breakfast."
Me: "That's very nice of you, but it's lunchtime and I'm just making a sandwich,so I don't need to season anything. Thank you, though."
Simon: "I'll slice the cheese!"

I heard Simon calling me from the dining room: "Mom, I seem to have gotten stuck."
Hahaha!
He wasn't really stuck, he was hiding under the table, pretending he was stuck under a rock.

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment