zoo

zoo

Friday, December 2, 2011

Slow and Steady

Simon is watching Super Why. For those of you who aren't familiar with that show, that's a question that is asked at the beginning that is answered when the character collect all the "super letters" . Simon told me: "Super Why needs to share because he can't use all those letters!"

In regards to the story "The Tortoise and the Hare", Simon said: "Slow and steady is BORING!"

Simon: "Can your hair be purple again?"

Simon (while wearing his knight armor): "Sir Simon the Brave and Chivalrous doesn't go pee in the potty."

Simon signed "I love you". When I signed it back, he said, "Mom, you're unbelievable!" Is that a compliment or an insult?

I'm so grateful for my sweet, silly boy! He can always make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment