zoo

zoo

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The mom in Charlie Brow says "blah, blah, blah", just like you

I had a lot of fun with Jeff and Simon today.

Jeff used the word 'hyperbole' in a conversation with me. Simon immediately piped in, "Hyperbole is a robot!"

Simon: "Is Grandma going to cook a cat?"

Simon: "Dad, you have to clean my room just like mom said."
Interesting. I told Simon to clean his room.

On the way to the library, Simon kept on saying, "The joke's on you, Batman!"

Simon: "Are these gears on my toy?"
Me: "No, they're saw blades."
Simon: "What are they?"
Me; "Saw blades."
Simon: "What?"
Me: "SAW BLADES!"
Simon (to Jeff): "Dad, are these gears?"
Jeff: "No, they're saw blades."
Simon: "Oh, I knew that."
Jeesh!

Simon came prancing out of the bathroom with nothing on his bottom half. He proudly said, "This is awkward."
I answered, "No, this is immodest." I foresee many more such conversations in the future.

Simon's been playing with his toy Robin: "Robin and I were arguing . He was saying "I'm Robin" and I was saying "I'm Robin" but there's only one.
Me: "Are you Robin?"
Simon (with a sigh): "No. He is."
Hahaha!

Simon: "He's making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Megatron is coming to town!"

Simon to me: "Hey, the mom on Charlie Brow says 'blah, blah, blah' just like you."

My great uncle passed away today. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment