zoo

zoo

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Simon learns the word "dastardly"

I took Simon outside to ride his bike yesterday. He decided to be a bad guy. He explained that, "I'm a dastardly bad guy, but it's only temporary."

On the way back from riding his bike, Simon said, "Thanks. I enjoyed that."


Simon wore his goggles from his construction costume all day yesterday.
Simon: "Can I tell ya about my goggles?"
Me: "Sure."
Simon: "Let's get inside and I'll explain."
He talks like such a little adult!

Simon wanted me to play pretend with him. "Let's find a satellite with our super cool special eyeballs!"

Simon: "Are you dancing ballet?"
Me: "Not anymore. I used to, a long time ago."
Simon: "And now you're just tall."
Hahaha!

Simon: "If you get a shock, that's a stain."
Me: "No, a stain would be if you got dirt on your shirt and it didn't come off when we washed it."
Simon: "You're right! It does happen from time to time."
Thanks for the vote of confidence, buddy.

"The First Noel" came on the radio. As soon as he heard the first cord, Simon said, "I don't like this one, it's boring."
Me: "Simon, the singing hasn't even started yet!"
The singers got the word "the" out and Simon immediately said, "I heard it and this is boring!"
Hahaha!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment