zoo

zoo

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Simon has a secret

Hi there! Simon has been helping me bake cookies today. The house is slowly filling up with all kinds of sweet stuff that no kid should ever eat. It's been fun.

Simon, telling me what game we were playing: "I'm Robin and you're a snowman 'cause you're big, and rolly, and cold."
Thanks, buddy.

I complimented Simon on his creativity with his Legos (Thanks, Ryan!) and he said, "Yep. I'm a natural!"

Simon (whispering in my ear): "I've got a secret and it's called I don't have to take a nap."

I asked Simon what he did with his grandma last night. He said, "I showed Grandma the Kronk part in Emperor New Groove and she thought I was cute, and funny, and kind of freaky-outy."

I asked Simon if he wanted to put the baking chocolate into a bowl for me and he (very solemnly) said, "Mom. This stuff looks like poop."  That being the case, who's hungry?

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment