zoo

zoo

Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Fore! Five, six, seven, eight..."

Christmas anticipation is high at our house. Simon got up five times between the hours of midnight and six ("I had a bad dream"-grinning while he said this, "I need to go to the bathroom", "Tuck me in", "Blow my nose, please", and "The birds are making noise") which I'm pretty sure has something to do with the massive amount of excitement and energy. It's funny, but I'm tired.

Simon, talking about a card he drew for Jeff: "That's the card I designed about a month ago."
He talks like such a little adult!

The other day I used Simon's toy golf club lightly smack Jeff (he deserved it). I said, "fore!". Simon took the club from me, swung at Jeff, and said, "Fore! Five, six, seven, eight..." Jeff got smacked all the way up to fifteen. Hahaha! That'll teach him! Except, I can't remember what lesson he needed to learn.

Simon, talking about brontosauruses vs. T-Rex: "They scared away the bad dinosaurs with their giant speakers that say "ROAR"!

No comments:

Post a Comment