zoo

zoo

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eat Augustine

Simon and I went with a friend to the Christmas boat parade last night. There was only one boat decorated, which was kind of a letdown, but we still had fun. I almost walked into a ditch heading over because it turns out my night vision is not the best. We learned that bananas taste better when they're at someone else's house (Simon ate one at my friend's house, but he won't eat them at home) and that motorized Charlie Browns are scary.

While at the parade, the police were driving up and down the bridge, warning people to get out of the road. We were trying to decide if we wanted to leave or if we should stay a little longer. I asked Simon what he wanted to do and he said, "I want to get out of the road so those policemen will stop yapping."

We're going to St. Augustine later to see the lights. Simon told Jeff : "I want to go to Eat Augustine with Mom, Grandma, Aunt Shannon, and all those other guys." I guess Jeff is just an "other guy". Haha!

Simon kept calling Jeff a "turkey bare bottom". I have no idea what that means, but I'm stealing it.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment