zoo

zoo

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Invention of Pockets

Simon, talking to Jeff about me: "Let's get something for your mom."
Jeff: "She's your mom, buddy. She's my wife."
Simon: "Well, you don't have to hog her!"

Simon: "Did you invent pockets?"
Jeff: "No, they've been around for a long time. They're really useful."
Simon: "Well, who did invent them? Einstein?"

Simon: "You're really good at multi-tasking."
Me: "Thanks."
Simon: "So is Dad. But I'm not. I can't write and build Legos at the same time."

Simon came trotting into the room this morning, gave us hugs, and said, "So, who's my favorite parents?...Can I play video games today?"

We were eating leftover Thanksgiving food for dinner. Jeff asked Simon what he wanted and Simon said just corn and turkey. Jeff jokingly grabbed a huge piece of turkey and said, "Here you go!", to which Simon responded, "Ugh! Forget it! I'm a vegetarian! Wait, wait, no a vegetarian. What's the type of atarian that only eats junk food? I'm a junkaterian!"

Simon: "I know some wise sayings: "A bird in the hand us worth two in the bush", "It's better to give than to receive", "Do or do not. There is no try", "To ride a helicopter, first you must train." "

No comments:

Post a Comment