zoo

zoo

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Batman's Downfall

Talking about Batman with Jeff, Simon said, "I have a theory about Alfred: I think he's secretly plotting Batman's downfall."
Jeff queried, "Why do you think that?"
Simon answered, "Because Alfred doesn't do his job with much pep."
Hahaha!

Simon: "I think Christmas already happened and you didn't tell me!"
Me: "Why would you say that?"
Simon: "Look! No one is outside, talking about Christmas!"
Me: "Buddy, it's Monday. Everyone is at work."
Simon: "Exactly!"

Simon: "I'm Dictator and Tyrant ["tyrant" said as two separate words] of the Lazy Club. Do you want to join? It stands for "Lazy, Awesome, ZZZZ, and You". "

Me: "Pretty soon you'll be able to get together with some of your friends and discuss fine literature."
Simon: "And talk about books!"

Simon: "Mom, when we shop for Dad, can I explore the wonders of the mall?"

I took Simon to McDonalds which, naturally, spawned a conversation about quality products. Simon said, "I'm glad I got the head gear spy toy instead of the watch. The watch looked like it was poor quality. It probably wouldn't last two minutes in the jungle."

No comments:

Post a Comment