zoo

zoo

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Brazil

Simon has a chance to decorate a Christmas or Hanukkah scene with sticker at the library today. He chose the Hanukkah because he thinks the Star of David stickers resemble ninja throwing stars.

Simon, introducing himself today: "Hi! My name is Simon and I'm Christian."
His new buddy only heard half of that and called Simon "Christian" the whole time.

Simon: "Tim is so irresistible!"
Me: "I think you're pretty irresistible."
Simon: "Not as irresistible as Scamps. She's the most irresistible!"

Simon found out that his friend will be going to North Carolina during his birthday. Simon looked at him and said earnestly, "I think you should go to Brazil. I've heard it's really fun! They even have this rain forest called The Amazon."

Simon, to his friend: "I was born in Utah: I don't even know how I learned English!", then to me, "Mom? What language do they speak in Utah?"

No comments:

Post a Comment