zoo

zoo

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Most Intersting Man in the World

Today Simon asked when Christmas is. I told him that it's after Thanksgiving, and then clarified that it's a month after Thanksgiving. After that, I told him that when I was young I asked when Thanksgiving was and my parents said it was after Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving I woke up sobbing because Christmas hadn't happened. I told Simon that Grandma should have clarified. Simon said, sounding scandalized, "I can't believe she did that! Grandma should apologize!"
Ha ha ha!

Simon: "Mom, you're Princess Leia. You need to change into a white dress."
Me: "I don't have a white dress."
Simon: "That's okay, you can be Slave Leia. Just take your shirt off and wear that thing you wash. A bro?"

Simon saw a picture of Tchaikovsky and said, "He looks like that one guy in those commercials. The most interesting man in the world."

Simon: "I'm dragging. I need some coffee. Or an iced chai."

Simon: "When you color, do you try not to scribble scrabble?"
Me: "Yup."
Simon, laughing: "Me too! We are so much alike!"

Simon, while eating dinner: "Well, I'm full. Can I have dessert?"


No comments:

Post a Comment