zoo

zoo

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hazmat Suits

Simon: "When I grow up, I'm going to be a private investigator or a ninja."
Jeff, jokingly: "Maybe you can do both."
Simon: "Yeah! I'll be Private Ninja!"

Simon has started "taking pulses". He grabbed my arm, looked at my vein, and said, "It's really long. You have a high pulse!"

There is a sweet little girl who likes to give hugs. I asked Simon why he wouldn't hug her today and he said he was afraid of germs. Once I explained that she's not germy, Simon said, "Well, next time I'm still going to wear a hazmat suit. You never know what booby traps she has planned!"

We just got back from spending the morning with friends. I asked Simon what he and his buddy did and Simon answered, "Well, we played Legos. Then we talked for a bit. Then we did other various fun things. You know, just life."

We were playing a game (the Pelopinnesian War Game) and  Simon said, "I roll high numbers and you keep rolling low numbers! That's probably just the way the cookie crumbles."

No comments:

Post a Comment