zoo

zoo

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dreamy

Simon: "Mom? Am I dreamy?"
Me: "One day you'll meet a girl and she'll think you're dreamy."
Simon: "But do you think I'm dreamy?"
Of course I said yes.

Simon: "What do you do on April Fool's?"
Me: "People play pranks. A bunch of people will say they're pregnant when they're not."
Simon, pointing at me, : "You're pregnant."


Simon went on the carousel at the zoo for the first time.He chose to ride on an animal that didn't go up and down.  He loved it! He asked to go on it again the second he got off. Waiting in line the second time, he turned to the people behind us and said, "I went on the tiger. I love the tiger. It's a stationary one. The stationary ones are cool."


Simon: "Do you know what I would look for at a swap meet? Victory! Or a toy."

1 comment:

  1. Haha "Victory. Or a toy." Love this little man! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete