zoo

zoo

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Confidence Is Sexy

Simon: "When I see the carousel, I get dizzy. But when I'm on it, I'm not dizzy. That's Newton's Law of Physics."

Simon went to the bathroom at my hair stylists' place. He ran back into the room and announced, "Confidence is sexy!"
He then explained that that's what it says on the bathroom mirror.

Simon: "Which ninja turtle likes technical stuff?"
Me: "Donatello."
Simon: "You answered that question! Can you answer other questions?"
Me: "Maybe."
Simon: "That's the spirit!"

Simon: "Today looks like a good drowsy day."
I've started teaching Simon about epilepsy. He pronounces it "apple-epsy". Already I've had to clear up some misconceptions: Simon thought epilepsy was the fear of light, since I can't do things like laser tag. He also wanted to know if it's contagious. I've decided not to tell him that it can be genetic.Simon, after getting undressed (in the hall) for his bath: "I'm buck naked, you know. What does "buck naked" mean?"

No comments:

Post a Comment