zoo

zoo

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Catch-phrase!

I was playing Legos with Simon. I noticed that one of his Legos had an old man face. I told Simon he was old, and Simon said, "He's not old. He's experienced!"

Jeff and I were joking around. This was the result:
Jeff: "Woman!"
Me:  "Fella!"
Simon: "Spidey!"
Ha ha ha!

Simon: "I have a catch-phrase. Do you know what it is?"
Me: "What?"
Simon: "That's it! It's "what"! It should have a theme song that plays every time I say it."

Simon, grinning like a maniac: "Do I look devious or something?"

Simon: "When can I have a stuffed dragon [from How to Train Your Dragon]?"
Me: "You'll have to save up your allowance."
Simon: "Why can't you just buy it?" pauses, "Oh, you want me to not be spoiled and build character. I hate building character."

Simon: "Why are you mocking me?!?"
Me: "I'm not. I'm agreeing with you!"
Simon: "So, THAT'S your story, eh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment