zoo

zoo

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Almost Six

Last night Simon said, "Call me Little Boss!"
Me: "But I'm the boss!"
Simon: "Look at you, sulking over there."
Ha ha ha!

I like to tease Jeff and tell him that I'm taller than he is (I'm not). This morning Simon joined in by stating, "Dad's taller. Sorry, Mom, but the truth hurts sometimes."

Me: "How are you almost six!?!"
Simon: "I guess that's just how God made me."

Simon: "Is it time to dine?"

Simon: "What's Luke Skywalker's last name?"
Me: "Skywalker."
Simon: "What?!? Then what's his first name?"
Me: "Luke."
Simon: "Why is he named Luke? Oh, I know! It's because he was supposed to be named Duke but his dad thought it was too many 'd' names, 'cause his dad is Darth Vader. Kind of like how you guys didn't name me that'" 'j' name because it would be too many j's."
Ha ha ha! We did consider naming him Josiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment