zoo

zoo

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Regular Pants

Simon doing his school work today: "I can't help but do a slipshod work today."

Simon tends to go to the  bathroom with the door open. Last night I saw him "mediating" (meditating) on the toilet.

Simon: "I can't do my work today because I'm not feeling like a smarty pants. I'm feeling like a regular pants."

Yesterday at Great Clips, Simon asked if I would be the Fair Maiden that he could rescue. Of course I said yes.

Simon has decided that he has a crush on the older sister of a friend of his. He moved to a different spot in the van we were riding in so he could sit by his buddy, but then said, "Now I can't reach my girlfriend!"

Simon: "When Dad gets home, is he going to give you a big smooch?"
Me: "I hope so!"
Simon (disgustedly) : "I knew it!"

Simon: "I don't like reading Mr. Popper's Penguins. Well, I liked the penguin part."
Uh...the whole thing is about penguins. Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment