zoo

zoo

Friday, March 21, 2014

Steak

Simon came up and asked me why his "winky" (penis) "looked like steak". I had no answers.

Simon: "I like you. But I like God more."

I told Simon he will need to try on some clothes today and he came up with this gem:
"Why don't we make a double of me that has the same appearance and you can try clothes on it. We can use ballistics gel and just make my rumpus and legs."

I thought it smelled like cigarette smoke in our apartment, which is weird since we don't smoke. I asked Jeff if he smelled anything and Simon piped up, "I don't smell anything, Mom. You're probably just going crazy. Or maybe ballistics."

Simon made a new homeschool friend today (actually, a few new friends). When it was time to leave, Simon's new buddy held out his hand for Simon to shake. They shook hands like little gentlemen. I think it's safe to say they really hit it off. Two little old gentlemen.

Simon: "I think my superhero name should be Mr. Question because I ask a lot of questions. You wanna know my super power? I distract the bad guys by asking so many questions, then, when they're distracted, I attack them! Also, I like asking questions."


Simon is talking about "first case scenarios" and "worse case scenarios". It's pretty entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment