zoo

zoo

Monday, July 1, 2013

Pencil Mania

Simon to me: "When you become sick and ill, I'll come visit you whenever you want, when I'm a grownup."
Uh...thanks?

Simon came into the room. He gestured to the cup of water he was holding, offering it to me. Then he said, "Now THAT was cute."

Simon learned about the Liberty Bell today. He was convinced that it's in "Pencil Mania".

Simon to Jeff: "We have to read the next part of my Bible and it's going to be very educational."

Jeff used Star Wars (the Rebel Alliance vs. the Republic) to explain the revolutionaries and the Boston Tea Party. The funny thing is, Simon won't forget the information now.

Simonwas  working on a puzzle of the U.S. He said, "Texas? That's where Aunt Amber ,and Uncle Mike ,and Aunt Ashlea ,and Cousin Nathean are! We should go there! It's only one state away, after all."
I said, "There's a lot more than one state between us,buddy."
Simon answered, "Not right now. I didn't put those pieces in yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment