zoo

zoo

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Dark and Hot Sinister



Simon went to a friends' birthday party, where he- gasp!- went down and inflatable water slide! He loved it! Huzzah for trying new things!

Simon asked if his name is written in the Lambs' Book of Life. My prayer is that it will be one day.

This morning Simon came bounding into my room, turned on the (very bright) light, and shouted, "Mom, guess what? You're science fiction!"
Simon is not allowed to leave his room and wake us up in the morning until the light on his traffic light clock turns green. This morning we knew he was about to come get us up because he started humming the Imperial March from Star Wars as he opened his bedroom door. I love starting the day with a laugh.


Simon drew a kite. He then wrote his name and phone number on it, "in case it gets in the neighbor's house".

Simon: "How do you say"spaghetti" in Japanese? I think it's "pastaroni"."


Simon says vanilla extract smells like chocolate.

Simon: "Are babies born bald?"
Me: "Sometimes. "
Simon: "Do they grow hair when they're ready to become human?"
Simon has the worst opinions about babies!

Simon: "My theme is: I'm the Dark and Hot Sinister because I brushed my hair in the dark with hot water."

No comments:

Post a Comment