zoo

zoo

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Road Trip to Tampa

Simon and I rode down to Tampa to see my brother and his wife. It was Simon's first "road trip". He had a blast! Pictures:









On the way home, Simon and I had this conversation:
Simon: "Will you cuddle with me?"
Me: "Of course!"
Simon: "We're cuddling like we're married!"
Me: "We're cuddling like mom and son. One day, when you grow up, you can get married and cuddle your wife like married people."
Simon: "And have kids?"
Me: "You can have kids. You can even tell them to eat their dinner."
Simon: "What!?!? What happens if they say no and pick a fit?"
Me: "Well, what happens when you throw a fit?"
Simon: "I don't know."
Me: "You get disciplined."
Simon: "But they might get sad and cry if they're toddlers. Will you help me with that? You might have to do it because I can't get pregnant, but you can. You already got pregnant with me, so maybe my wife can get pregnant. If you do, though, don't get stressed out. I can help you."

Simon: "I love you to Pluto and back, because Pluto is the farthest away from the sun!"

Simon has a new phrase: "Do you understand my suffering?"

Simon: "I have a millipede named centipede."

No comments:

Post a Comment