zoo

zoo

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Simon Plays "Simon Says"

Simon played "Simon Says" for the first time a while back. I asked him what he said when he was "Simon" and he said, "Simon says, stop playing the game."
He seemed disappointed that it didn't work. Ha ha ha!

Me: "Simon, it's time to come eat."
Simon: "But I'm in the middle of pretending!"

Simon: "Mom, guess what? I think I just said something brilliant."

Simon decided to tell Jeff a story: "There was a Transformer named Dead Wire and he's High Wire's brother and he never existed before, and I think I made him up." He said all of this in one breath.

I asked Simon if he remembered what some of God's rules (the Ten Commandments) are. He looked panicked and said, "But I didn't steal anything!"
I actually had to explain that I wasn't asking because he was in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment