zoo

zoo

Sunday, June 10, 2012

"I transform into a PT Cruiser"

Simon: "I transform into a PT Cruiser."
Don't ask; I have no idea.

Simon: "Do you know how to whistle? I can't. I just spit."

Jeff had sore muscles. He said, "I'm an old man", to which Simon answered, "I'm a new man".


Simon: "Dad's pricklies are from his moosetache".
Me (laughing): "Dad has a moosetache?"
Simon: "I was trying to say a word with "stache"."
Jeff doesn't have a mustache.

Simon: "When I don't have clothes on I look like a hippie."

Simon: "Are teenagers good, or are they maniacs?"
Jeff: "Yes."

Simon has a huge crush on a little girl from church. His latest compliment: "She has a beautiful voice."
Simon has started saying, "I think I'll move to Australia" whenever he falls or bumps into something. He really likes "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, Day." If you haven't read it to your kid, you should. I love that he likes books that much!

I hope your week is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment