zoo

zoo

Friday, June 22, 2012

Jealous

While we were in Chick-Filet the other day, we walked by an army soldier. Simon looked at him, then turned to me and whispered (very audibly), "Why is that man wearing pajamas?"

A while ago Simon about Solomon having many wives. He told me very seriously, "If I marry you when I grow up and you're married to Dad, that'd be bad."
Oh kid, you have no idea. Ha ha!

My friend was telling a story about he husband: "Bruce was-"
Simon: "Jealous?"
She was about to say "meticulous".

Simon: "Mom, you're a good driver, but you need to learn how to park more better."
To be fair, I did almost crash into the downstairs neighbors' front window.

Me: "Simon, will you please eat your breakfast?"
Simon: "Sure! Wait-what?"
...And it starts.

Simon to me: "You look pretty today, honey."
He's been imitating Jeff a lot lately.

Simon: "I know what cowboys do, but I don't have a saddle!" Thinks for a minute, "Or a horse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment