zoo

zoo

Sunday, June 3, 2012

"Miners, keepers"

Simon: "Will you fix my Lego ship?"
Me:" I'll try. Why don't you hand it to me?"
Simon: "Very well."
Wow, he sounded haughty. I'll have to work on that one.

Simon found (yet another) one of his toys in my room. He said, "How silly of me to leave a toy in your bedroom!"

Simon: "If I crack my hands, then I won't have any hands."
Me:" Why do you think you're going to get cracked hands?"
Simon: "Because I'm getting old like you."
Ouch! So, I'm old and I have leathery skin?

Simon: "Miners, keepers."
I'm pretty sure he meant "finders, keepers!"

Simon: "I need a drink."
Me: "You can have some water."
Simon: "Dad needs a drink too. He drinks coffee or caffeine. Coffee, my old friend!"

Simon got a drink of water in the bathroom and toasted himself in the bathroom mirror.

Simon: "Oh no! I've got variety on my hands!"|

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment