zoo

zoo

Saturday, November 22, 2014

What Are You?

Simon, earlier this morning, said, "I'm going to go see if the cats did anything bad."
He came running back in and reported, "They did something bad. In their litter box!"

Simon: "Some people have one friend. God gave me so many friends, it's like I'm famous or something!"

Simon: "When you're not being a mom, what are you?"
Me: "Well, I'm always a mom."
Simon: "I know, but what ARE you?"
Me: "I'm a lady."
Simon: "I know that, but what are you?"
Me: "Simon, I have no idea what you're asking."
Simon: "I think you're an alien/superhero hybrid."

Simon is so excited about the hat party/guys day he's going on with Jeff. He's told me he wants a samurai hat. He was pointing at a chief's headdress when he said that, though.

Simon, while eating dinner: "Well, I'm full. Can I have dessert?"

No comments:

Post a Comment