zoo

zoo

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Super Crazy

Simon: "Why is Dad so smart? I think it's because he asked God for wisdom and-boom- he got it."

Simon was dressing up in his superhero costumes. He said, "I'm disguising myself as someone who doesn't have allergies."

Simon: "I want an apple because it's just the right temperature and it's stunning."

Simon: "I just made up a book and it's called Super Crazy. It's about this child who wants to be a superhero. He tries to run really fast like the Flash, but he fails, and he tries to save the city, but sometimes he fails. Sometimes he doesn't,though."
Me: "What does your character look like?"
Simon: "Me. Because it is me! That's why it's super crazy!"

Simon: "My favorite word is "busted" because it sounds daring!"

Simon used pieces from some of his Lego guys to build a Lego Green Lantern. He explained to me that, "My Green Lantern doesn't have a logo because he's old school Green Lantern. You know, from back in the day."

Simon: "How do cats clean themselves without gagging?"

No comments:

Post a Comment