zoo

zoo

Monday, October 14, 2013

Guinea Pig

Simon: "Hey, would you like to make a propeller suit that is a few feet away from my body so I don't get hurt and it makes me fly and it looks like the only way I'm flying is because of my mind? It somehow has a propeller on the outside of it and it's automatically controlled by wires that are attached to it, and whenever the wires are working, you fly to your target."

Simon came running in before he was supposed to be up this morning. He yelled, "I can't believe it! I overslept!" He most definitely did not oversleep.

Simon tried to pull me out of bed. When he wasn't able to, he said, "I need a forklift." Ouch.

Simon called me a chinchilla. Jeff told him that I don't like that nickname and to come up with something else, so Simon called me a guinea pig. I just can't win, can I?
Simon is convinced that the Eiffel Tower is in Green Cove, despite me telling him he just saw a church steeple.


Simon: "Can I have all kinds of cheese, except for stinky cheese?"

Simon: "I want an apple because it's just the right temperature and it's stunning."

Simon: "My favorite word is "busted" because it sounds daring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment