zoo

zoo

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Martial Art

When Simon took his bath yesterday, he leaned back and said, "Ah! This is the life! It only gets better from here!"

I've been trying to get Simon to stop running around the house naked. He loves to yell, "I'm nude!" at the top of his lungs. I told him there's a reason it's called privates- because they're supposed to be private. He gave me a big, cheesy grin, and said, "Otherwise, you have to call it publics." Oh boy.

We too Simon to the Spooktacular at the zoo. There's a section with pirates. One of the pirates said, "Avast! I'll take your candy treasure!" (or something like that). Simon held his candy bag out and said, "You can have some". The pirate looked very taken aback. I guess he wasn't expecting someone to say that.

When Simon was taking his test, the lady testing him was doing a bunch of "what doesn't fit" questions. She said, "Which doesn't fit? "hat", "boots", "fish", or "dress"?"
Simon said "dress" and when she looked at him weird, he said, "Because you can't wear a dress when you go fishing." Ha ha!

Simon: "Sleep is a martial art."
I guess I have a black belt in a martial art, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment