zoo

zoo

Friday, October 12, 2012

Jedi Knights Don't Bake

I took Simon to get his hair cut. He chattered non-stop the entire time. When the lady finished, he interrupted himself mid-sentence (he was describing the plotline to Lego Star Wars) and said, "That's about the size of things. Thank you." Then he got up and walked away!
Simon: " Here's a joke: a stormtrooper said, "I am your father", and Darth Vader said, "Hey, that's my line!". Is that funny?"

Simon: "What Star Wars movies did I see?"
Me: "Four and five. We're going to get six from the library soon."
Simon: "Is that the one where they crack the Han Solo ice cube?"
Simon: "I'm a great superhero, 'cause I have a personal trainer."

Simon: "I want to highlight that part in my Bible when Paul talks about talking in lungs."

Simon, while playing in the bath, decided to made me a frappucino with no whipped cream.

"Look, it's Dad! He has a huge smile on his face!"

"I can't wait for the firetruck! It's going to be epic! EPIC!" [the firetruck is coming to his school on Thursday].


Simon just squealed from his bedroom. When I went to tuck him back in, I asked why he'd done that. He answered, "To be cute. Was I cute?"
Simon is watching "What's in the Bible with Buck Denver". This video is talking about sin. Simon said, "Everybody sins. Except Buck Denver. He's a puppet. Puppets don't sin."
Simon was playing with a little girl at church last night. She asked Simon to help her bake a cake, to which Simon replied (very seriously), "I'm a Jedi Knight. Jedi Knights don't bake."

When I picked Simon up from school he said, "I have a good attitude. Are you having a good day now, Mom?"
His teacher couldn't stop laughing.
Simon is such a little gentleman: every time he ran in front of another kid while playing soccer, he'd say "excuse me!". That kid cracks me up.






No comments:

Post a Comment