zoo

zoo

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Like a Boss

On our way to the car today (after picking Simon up from school), Simon said, "Look at me, walking like a boss!"

Simon: "I'm in the background. You're in the frontground."

Simon kicked a really good pass at soccer practice today. I told him what a good job he did and he said, "I did a killer kick! It almost killed me!"

Simon picked out some pants at the store the other day. He's very proud of them and wore them for the first time today. I said, "I like your pants, Simon."
He smiled and said, "Thanks! They're my best feature!"


Simon: "I want to watch Spiderman!"

Jeff: "You're not old enough, buddy. But when you're older, you can watch Spiderman, and Iron Man, and Avengers. You'll have a superhero time!"
Simon: "And you'll  have a naptime!"

No comments:

Post a Comment