zoo

zoo

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swap Meet

We got an ad from a Halloween costume store in the mail and it's all Simon can talk about.

Simon: "For Halloween, I want to be Darth Vader. But everyone'll know it's me because my eyes will be popping out."

Simon: "I'm going to be Bobba Fett for Halloween."
Jeff: "If you're going to be Bobba Fett, you have to practice saying, "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold". Can you do that?"
Simon: "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold. But what does that mean?"

Simon was watching Clifford on tv yesterday. He looked at me and said, "Mom, this show is really immature."

We let Simon watch Star Wars for the first time last night. Jeff showed him the jawas, but Simon heard him wrong and called them "yahwehs". We had to explain the difference between Jawa and Yahweh.

Simon: "Do you know what a swap meet is? It's "one person's junk is another person's treasure". There's a swap meet in my room. My toys are your junk and my treasure."

Simon is still sick. He is currently curled up on the sofa with his toy lightsaber. Poor little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment