zoo

zoo

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Big Trouble

Simon: " I have to admit, Dad is the best dad. "
Simon: "I think Tim is sending me a mental message."
Me: "Really? What is he saying?"
Simon, looking at me like I've just asked the most ridiculous question imaginable: "Mom, I'm human. I don't speak Cat."

Simon is already coming up with April Fools Day pranks to play on Jeff. As of right now, he wants to put sugar in Jeff's coffee, instead of salt, and put a lid on his coffee so it's harder to drink. I don't think Jeff was aware that he usually puts salt in his coffee.

Simon: "The next time Tim gets on the counter, he's in trouble. Big trouble. And I'm bringing it to him. "

Walking into Babies R Us with us today, Simon said, "This place is irking me. See how my eye is twitching? "
Then he quickly blinked his eye a bunch of times.

I was talking with Jeff about his school, and how he's close to graduating with his Bachelor's degree. Simon heard and said, "Wow! It sounds like Dad is, like, in fifth grade!"

Simon, talking about going on Kid Jeopardy: "I hope the prize is something good, like a Lego set, not just something useless, like money."

No comments:

Post a Comment