zoo

zoo

Friday, August 22, 2014

Logic

First lost tooth. We didn't even know it was loose! It just fell out while Simon was eating breakfast.

Simon: "Did you know that I'm always right?"
Me: "Oh, really.No one told me that."
Simon: "That because it's my little secret."
Simon: "Do you know what I don't like? Logic."

Simon has been less than pleasant today. As I was supervising a cleanup of epic proportions, Simon said, "I want to be doing fun stuff with Dad, not having this tie-ran-ee. Or is it tyranny? Well, whatever, it's bad."

Simon: "Do you know what I'm scared of? High up roller coasters. I like my roller coasters down on the ground."
Me: "Dad doesn't like roller coasters either."
Simon: "Ha! It's like we're twins!"

Simon: "Can I eat in the living room and watch something?"
Me: "No. You can eat at the table."
Simon: "But I eat too fast at the table and I want to savor the moment!"

Simon: "Mom, did you know Dramamine makes me sleepy? It's like sleeping gas for me."

Simon made a Lego creation that moves using gears. This is what he said about it: "Both the gears move at the same time. I thought the smaller gear would move the fastest. I don't understand why, but that's the way friction works. Well, I think that's how friction does it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment