zoo

zoo

Friday, May 19, 2017

Inappropriate Garments

Simon: "I'm having a cup o' Moe and you're having a cup o' Joe. Together, it makes Mojo, also known as moxie. Caffeine gives us our moxie."
He's decided that a mug of hot chocolate is a "cup o'Moe".
Simon is saving his allowance for a particular Lego set. He talks about it non-stop. Last night he said, "I'll do anything to get it. I'll even eat green beans while walking across hot coals! Well, the green beans might make me gag. I'll walk on coals, though!"
Simon: "Is that music coming from your phone because you're on hold?"
Me, sighing: "Yes."
Simon: "That is so cool!"
Simon: "Do you know what I do when I have a bad dream? I pretend it was a bad tv show and I change the channel."
Simon: "I think I need to learn to settle disputes in an orderly manner."
Simon came out of his room in his winter pj's this morning. He said, "Isn't it weird that I'm in these inappropriate garments?"
Then he wanted to know why I always use fancy words.

No comments:

Post a Comment