zoo

zoo

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ominous

Simon: "Rollos are little caramel presents from planet Yum."

The way Simon throws a football is to strike what he assumes is a sports pose, then say, "Go long. I'm going to belt it!"

Simon is doodling all over a piece of paper. He just held it up and asked, "What do you think of my new ominous logo?"

Simon: "You went silly. That's kind of like going crazy. It's another way of saying you went bad, like a banana. I'm joking!"
Simon tripped over the sleeping cat. He got up and said, "Mo-om, Tim tripped me!"
I answered that I didn't think he meant to, and Simon said, "Yes, he did. He's trying to look all innocent [pronounced inn-o-kent], but I have him figured out. Well? Are you going to put him on timeout?"


Simon has started saying "unconstance" when he means "unconscious". He uses that word a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment