zoo

zoo

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shake-sphere

Simon: "I'm practicing the first step of being a ninja, which is sneaking."
Me: "What's the second step?"
Simon: "Um...I don't know!"
Simon has a playdate with a little boy who actually lives in our apt. complex! He is so excited: "Mom, I will play whatever he recommends! If he has a brother or sister, I'm even okay with that. As long as it's not a baby. Babies freak me out!"

After seeing the Olympic Torch being carried by the astronauts today, Simon grabbed his toothbrush and said, "This is going to be my Olympic Torch. I just need something to light it on fire with."

Simon: "Can you help me draw the Gulf of Mexico with a tornado on it?"
Me: "Why do you want to draw that?!?"
Simon: "So I can make a forecast."

Simon: "Look at this trick! I'm trying to impress the ladies."
Me: "What ladies?"
Simon: "You."

Simon: "Can you save the Pringle container? We can use it for the rest of school about cylinders. Also, it can remind me of the beautiful chips I love."

Simon: "They (his friends) live behind the swimming pool, in our territory."

Simon:  "I think there is a roller coaster where you are in this cage thing and it goes up and down real fast.  I think it is called the "Shakespeare' (shake sphere)."

No comments:

Post a Comment