zoo

zoo

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Love is Weird

Simon: "Were you and Dad boyfriend and girlfriend before you were husband and girlfriend?"
Me: "We were."
Simon: "And you loved each other so much that you just had to get married?"
Me: "Yep. That's what happened."
Simon: "Love is weird."

Simon: "I sure hope my graham cracker doesn't turn mean and attack me."

Simon: "As people get older their attention span gets shorter."
Jeff: "Yeah...I don't think that's true."
Simon: "Yes it is. I read it in my Garfield book."


Me: "Are you excited for school today?"
Simon: "Yeah! Well, maybe. Not the writing part."


Simon: "I made up a new song and I don't remember how it goes, but it's called "Darn". I  made all of it up."

Simon: "Mom, what do you have to say? You can tell me anything."

Simon: "Having hot dogs for breakfast is kinda like having dessert for breakfast because it's sweet."
Me: "Hot dogs?"
Simon: "No, pop tarts ."
That makes much more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment